Cabinetry. Kitchen & Bath Reworks, Paintings Mansfield OH

Custom Quality Renovations LLC



We build long lasting relationships with my clients. We are not your quick in and out guys, we are gonna do anything it takes to get things done right. In order to do that i must exceed expectations on design and craftsmanship and use high levels of communication. Aren't you tired of contractors being late and not doing what they say?  

Who I Am
My name is Garrett Salser, I am a leading Remodeling Contractor in the Mansfield, OH area. I began working with my father in the trades as just a young boy. Now as a young man I have the pleasure of transforming my clients' homes. My main objective is to prove to my clients that i am not just another contractor! I demonstrate that by being on time, doing what I say and by leaving your home cleaner than i found it! No matter why you hire me, I’m committed to making sure I give 100 percent to each job I take on.

Services
These are just the main services we will take care of during your Remodel project. We will usually self perform all of these tasks so you don't have to worry about sub-contractors coming in and out of your home. This process sometimes takes a little more time but we are really able to control the quality and outcome when do everything ourselves.
  • Demo
  • Drywall
  • Electrical
  • Painting
  • Ceilings, walls and trim
  • Flooring
  • Tile Showers
  • Doors and Trim
  • Plumbing Fixtures
  • Cabinet Installation
  • Kitchen and Bathroom

Our Work
















Contact Us

Address:  Mansfield OH
Phone: +1 419-961-2692
E-mail: gsalser2017@gmail.com
Messenger: m.me/2235436683378603

Learn More About Us

More local contractors at your service